About our Church

ST. PAUL LUTHERAN CHURCH was established in the Faubourg Marigny section of New Orleans by German Lutherans in 1840. They believed that the immediate establishment of a school, along with the church, was vital to their success and to their ministry in the community. The congregation and school still operate at the same location, at what is now the corner of Port and Burgundy Streets. ST. PAUL LUTHERAN CHURCH is a member of the Lutheran Church, Missouri Synod.

On March 1st, 2010, St. Paul Lutheran Church was delighted to welcome their new Pastor, Rev. Kevin Kieschnick. Kevin is also director of LINCNew Orleans, the husband of St. Paul Lutheran School alumnus, Christie (Orth) Kieschnick, and the father of a St. Paul Lutheran School alumni, Layne and Renni!

Weekly worship services are held at 10:30 A.M. each Sunday. Sunday School and Bible classes are held at 9:15 A.M. Call the church office at (504) 945-3741 for more information.

Visit the Church's homepage
C1C2